Beeswax food wrap bags are a fantastic alternative to single use glad wrap/plastic wrap/cling film.
They can save you money by avoiding food waste, help the environment by ditching the plastic and add some colour to your kitchen.
Our Organic Beeswax blend is applied by us here in Perth, on Certified Organic Cotton pieces, stitched here by us.
- Wax wraps and bags are a fantastic alternative to single use glad wrap/plastic wrap/cling film
- Save money, avoid food waste, help the environment and add some colour to your kitchen or fridge
- Handmade in WA using West Australian Organic Beeswax, Organic Jojoba oil and ethically grown and harvested food grade Damar gum
- Lasts 12 months+ with proper care – handy tips are on our card packaging
- Our Kitchen Bag set contains :
- 2 x 18cm x 36cm herb bag
- Free from Pine resin
- Reusable, Washable, Compostable
- Our Beeswax and Vegan Wax mix blocks are available for purchase, you may wish to touch up the wax periodically to extend their life.
Our bags set prints may vary from the image. If you have something you would like specifically please note this in the comments box at checkout.
Why we use Jojoba oil in our wax blend :
- It helps keep the coating soft and supple
- It is a natural antibacterial oil that is also food safe