Beeswax food wraps are a fantastic alternative to single use plastic wrap & bags. Our Organic Beeswax wax blend is applied by us here in Perth, on GOTS Certified Organic Cotton pieces.
- Save money, avoid food waste, help the environment and add some colour to your kitchen with a set of Beeswax wraps to suit all kinds of uses
- Handmade in WA using West Australian Organic Beeswax, Organic Jojoba oil and ethically grown and harvested food grade Damar gum
- Lasts 12 months+ with proper care – handy tips are on our card packaging
- Our Kitchen Set includes
- 1 x 20 x 20cm
- 1 x 25 x 25cm
- 1 x 30 x 30cm
- 1 x 40 x 40cm
- Reusable, Washable, Compostable
- We have our Beeswax mix blocks are available for purchase, you may wish to touch up the wax periodically to extend their life.
Our sets contain all fabric shown in the image, but the order may change.
Why we use Jojoba oil in our wax blend :
- It helps keep the coating soft and supple
- It is a natural antibacterial oil that is also food safe