Our natural Deodorant sticks are handmade in Australia and are perfect for those who are reactive to bicarb soda or have sensitive skin. Organic, Vegan and zero waste as our packaging is a compostable tube.
- FREE from Aluminium, Bicarb soda and plastic packaging
- Ingredients – Organic oils and butters of Coconut, Shea and Australian Jojoba, Diatomaceous Earth, Organic Tapioca & Arrowroot starches, Candelilla wax, Triethyl Citrate (a derivative of citric acid and has an EWG * score of 1), Vitamin E and Zinc Oxide.
- Three varieties :
- Bergamot & Frankincense – these Essential oils are anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and smell divine
- Lovespell – Ylang Ylang, Lavender & Patchouli – these Essential oils can aide skin conditions and have a wonderful aroma
- Simply rub under your arms and allow to dry for a few moments before dressing
- Packaged in our push up compostable card tube
- Push up from base, and tap down on flat surface to allow stick to fall back into tube
It’s important to remember that deodorant should not make you stop sweating! This is a normal function of the human body and is essential for your health and well being. Our deodorant will not stop you sweating, it will stop you smelling, moisturise your armpits, top up your silica levels and fight bacteria.
IT TOOK US A FEW DAYS FOR OUR BODIES TO RECONDITION TO THIS NATURAL PRODUCT, AFTER YEARS OF CHEMICAL ANTIPERSPIRANTS – BUT IT WAS FINE, AND SO WORTH IT – SO IF YOU DO EXPERIENCE YOUR OWN BODY ODOUR FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE YOUR TEEN YEARS PLEASE PERSEVERE! 🙂
- * https://www.ewg.org/skindeep/contents/users-guide/ for more information on ingredients