Everything you need to easily make your own Beeswax food wraps.
- A great project for kids (with adult supervision) and adults – a great creative and eco gift too
- All kits contain our Organic West Australian Beeswax mix strips for you to cut, grate or melt
- Our Organic Cotton pieces are cut with a serrated edge to avoid fray
- Fabric patterns vary as we update our prints regularly but if there is something specific you would like (see Vegan Kitchen sets) please ask us in the comments box at checkout
- Easy to follow instructions are included in our kit
- Available in 3 sizes
- Small kit includes : Organic Beeswax mix strips and 1 x 23 x 23cm & 1 x 30 x 30cm fabric squares
- Medium kit includes : Organic Beeswax mix strips and 2 x 23 x 23cm & 2 x 30 x 30cm fabric squares
- Large kit includes : Organic Beeswax mix strips and 4 x 23 x 23cm & 4 x 30 x 30cm fabric squares
- You can stitch them together prior to waxing to make your own handy bags 🙂
- With care these will last for 12m+ – easily maintained with rewaxing when required
- Compostable at the end of their life
Our Beeswax blend contains Organic West Australian Beeswax, Candillila wax and Australian Organic Jojoba oil.
Why we use Jojoba oil in our wax blend :
- It helps keep the coating soft and supple
- It is a natural antibacterial oil that is also food safe
We also make Vegan wax sets, DIY kits and blocks.